STRAWBERRY UNICORN ICE CREAM FACE SCRUB & DETOX looks and smells just like real strawberry ice cream! It is made with all-natural exfoliating ingredients like fine walnut shell, apricot seed powder, and shea butter to help deep clean your skin and leave it moisturized. It's specially designed for skin detox and will also help minimize pores and remove blackheads making your skin look soft and healthy. It is the perfect exfoliator for all skin types and is gender-neutral, vegan, and cruelty-free. Infused with a little unicorn magic, you'll quickly get hooked on this skincare wonder. Give yourself the gift of beautiful skin and you'll never need to use a filter again!
FEATURES / HOW TO USE
- How To Use: Apply On Skin Directly, Roll Gently With Fingers, And Wash Off With Warm Water. Use 1-3 Times Per Week
- Sherbert/Gelato Ice Cream Texture
- Real Ice-Cream-Like Color/Fragrance
- Soft Texture With Shea Butter
- Natural Peeling Ingredients
- Fine Walnut Shell, Apricot Seed Powder For Mild Exfoliant
- Moisturizing After Scrub
- Anti-Aging, Deep Cleansing
- Vegan & Cruelty Free
- Model Tested - Influencer Approved - Gender Neutral
- Selfie Formulation #NOFILTER
- 3 fl. oz. / 90 ml
- Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Dipropylene Glycol, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Cetearyl Alcohol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Seed Powder, Polysorbate 60, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Beeswax, Sodium Acrylates Crosspolymer-2, Sorbitan Stearate, Polyacrylate-13, Fragrance, Ethylhexylglycerin, Polyisobutene, Xanthan Gum, Caprylyl Glycol, Tremella Fuciformis (Mushroom) Extract, Polysorbate 20, Sorbitan Isostearate, Disodium EDTA, Silica, CI 17200
- THE PACKAGING ON THIS PRODUCT, INDICATING IT TO BE A CLINICAL FORMULATION, IS A MISPRINT. ALTHOUGH THE PRODUCT IS AMAZING, WE DO NOT CONSIDER NOR CLAIM THIS PRODUCT TO BE CLINICALLY FORMULATED. WE APOLOGIZE FOR THE MISTAKE. THIS IS OUR FIRST VENTURE INTO SKINCARE AND WE ARE STILL LEARNING. THANK YOU FOR YOUR KIND UNDERSTANDING.